What is Boca House?
Boca House is more than just a temporary residence for men during treatment. Boca House is based upon the 12 Step Principles of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous. It is a structured supervised environment for individuals who are in substance abuse treatment, as well as for those who have graduated addiction treatment.
Treatment Alternatives partners with Boca House to provide residents with comprehensive, intensive outpatient treatment for men who need to live in a safe, secure, drug and alcohol free environment.
Located in Boca Raton, Florida Boca House provides men with beautiful surroundings, gorgeous weather, and magnificent beaches in which to regain their strength, obtain serenity, and start life anew. Everyone who resides at Boca House either is working or studying in school. Unlike many houses for recovering addicts and alcoholic, Boca House provides a much needed structure for those who are serious about recovery.
- Regular mandatory drug testing
- Mandatory community meetings 2x a week
- Mandatory attendance at 12 Step meetings (transportation provided when necessary)
- Residential contracts guiding behavior
- Required 90/90 meetings for newly sober and clean residents
- Required sponsorship
- Big Brother mentorship program
- Monthly rent
- Unlimited residential opportunity
- Evening or weekend counseling
- Holistic therapies
- Private amenities (pool, gym etc.)
- Laptop computers in every apartment
- Career and occupational counseling
Boca House has been serving men in recovery for 25 years. We are proud to be able to offer a graduate housing program for those who need to stay close to the recovery structure. There is staff available 24/7 for anyone in need.
Treatment Alternatives and Boca House make sure your recovery continues even where you live so that long term sobriety is achievable.